Out of concern for our students’ education and to emphasize on the school core value ”responsibility”, I am requiring your support in the following matters:
- Use gate 4 to enter and exit school.
- Be in school at 7:20am. The gate closes at 7:50am. Students arriving after this time MUST have a valid reason and be escorted to middle school reception by a parent/driver/nanny.
- After 9:00 students are not allowed to enter school.
- Gate will re-open at 2:05 for dismissal. Parents wishing to pick up their kids before dismissal time, MUST have a valid reason and notify the office in advance.
- Students must wear the proper school uniform effective Sunday, September 8th. Students failing to do so will wait in the reception until collected by their parents or the proper uniform is delivered to them.
- Student mobile phones MUST stay in the possession of administration until dismissal. Students are allowed to bring them to communicate with their parents at dismissal. Failing to follow this procedure will result in confiscation of the device which will be collected by parents and signing a contract stating penalty procedures.
- Parents wishing to meet with the principal or the vice principal are requested to book an appointment on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- We will sort out student movement between class this week. Please don’t contact the admin team, we will contact you once decision is made.
Rihab Abdel Khalek
Middle School Principal